Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Kraft paper layout can still have color

 
 
As many of you know, I have a love of kraft paper.  I use kraft paper more than white or black paper.  It is so easy to match, is there anything that doesn't work with kraft??? I think not!!!  :) 
I love this paper from My Mind's Eye.  It is kraft and has  great weight to it.  Very heavy duty paper.  This was a paper "family" as I like to call it.  All the colors work together.  This paper pack also came with an accessories pack that matched- the banner, buttons and chipboard embellies.  Accessory packs makes a layout come together very quickly.  I added some Tim Holtz stain to the back of the layout.  I love picket fence!  Stains are very easy to work with.  The picket fence looks great on kraft paper too! 
What is your favorite color to work with???
Michelle!!!

2 comments:

  1. Cute layout! Love your little man's pose! I can see why you called the layout "Silly" :0P
    And those banner letters are such a fun way to create a title!
    I love the look of kraft paper when others use it but I can never seem to get it just right. I have done some layouts where I am happy w/ it, but for the most part...ehhhh!!! Maybe it's the brand of kraft paper I'm using. Different brands may have different shades... exactly how many different shades of kraft paper are there? Things that make you go "hmmmm".
    My favorite bg color is black. I love how everything: colors, embellishments "pop" on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I have a certain "go to" color. But I do agree, that Kraft goes with anything.

    The color I can't seem to get to work for me is pink. Everytime I use pink, I just think "ughh". It does nothing for me. :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...