Monday, October 15, 2012

Copic App for your phone!!

There is an app for your phone!!!  It is VERY simple!  Works on iphones and android!!!
Check out the link for info how to download to your phone!
I am LOVING this app!!!!!!  Best of all, it is FREE and very easy!  It is not complicated, very simple, but it will keep track of your copic markers, what you have and what you don't have!!  This is so much better than using my paper chart that is stuck in my purse all the time!!!

Copic App

Anything to make keeping track of our supplies easier!!!!  Let me know if you downloaded it!!! 

Michelle!!!
Disclaimer: I have nothing to do with this app but was recommended this app through a scrapbooking group!  I did not write this app, I do not receive any money off of this app.  Just sharing something that I think will help other crafters out!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I saw your post on scrapbook.com - love this! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love new apps...especially helpful apps! But I don't buy copics so I won't need this particular app, but TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the kind words. (I wrote the app) If you ever have any questions or enhancement requests, please let me know!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...