Wednesday, October 3, 2012

BOOty Halloween

This was a quick card that I cased from pinterest.  The original card was from :http://joyfulcreationswithkim.blogspot.com/2012/09/a-dynamic-duo-halloween.html
 
I bought the Bootiful Occasions Stampin' Up set.  Isn't it the cutest!!??  My upline made coasters with this stamp set.  I have seen so many cards with it.  I had to try one and use it.
 
This was an easy quick fun card!
 
 
 

I will take this time to point out my big shot plates...see how marked up they are....and they still work fine!!!  Just in case anyone is worried about that.  That are supposed to be marked up!  It means you are crafting!!!  Use those Big Shots!!!!
 
 
I cut out the boot using the Apothecary framelits and attached twine and a button to it. Later I trimmed off the sentiment to attach it separately to my card.  It looked better!!
 
 
 
Now I will show you what most people won't....how the back side looks.  How do you attach stuff to your cards, and not have it show?  Simple, hide it in your layers!!!  No one will see it!  I just used scrapbooking tape...which is basically scotch tape that is friendly to crafts! 
 
 
 
And the finished card! 
 
Card Recipe:
Stamp Sets used:  Bootiful Occasions
Paper:  Whispering White, Elegant Eggplant, Lucky Limeaid, Basic Black
Tools: Martha Stewart Spider web paper edge punch, twine, button, 1/2" Striped Ribbon, Stampin' Up markers Elegant Eggplant
 
Michelle!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice job! Michelle. I'm thinking of making a card for my parents upcoming 34th wedding avvi. I have been looking at the Silhouette Cameo online store for a card I could simply cut out. But nothing sticking out to me as of yet. Hope your day/week is going good?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...