Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Playing with patterns

Here is another layout using my Kiwi Lane Templates. These are fun to use and a great way to use up some patterned paper! This is a layout is Basic Grey paper I have. I made the mistake of buying to much of this paper. When I buy paper now, I get one pack of the paper. Unless I am using it for a big project, once I use the pack, I am done with it. I move on to another pack of designer paper. So many designs, so little time!!!  :)  This keeps me from getting bored with the paper, and I can get another design!! This helps me when Stampin' Up releases their new DSP. I pick out one or two for my first order and use it. By the time I am ready to place another order, I am ready to try a new pack! By the time a new catalog rolls out, I have normally ordered one of each of the designer papers!
Michelle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...