Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Paper organization!




Here is a video of how I organize my paper!  Organizing is about finding what works for you.  For me, this system works and makes the most sense.  When organizing your paper, think about how you craft.  Do you scrap by color?  Organize by color.  Do you scrap paper families? 
I scrap a combination of the two.  I need to find my solid colored paper easily but I also like to keep my designer paper together by manufacturer. Organizing my paper has made me scrap better, using different colors.  I am able to see what I have, find what I got (most importantly!!) and not buy what I already have (have done that WAY to much!!!).  I am able to make cards quicker because I am not hunting for what I need.  Organize!  Organize!  Organize!!!  I love it!!!
Michelle!!!

4 comments:

  1. If I add more paper to my stash I might buy those copper hopper folders you have and divide my solid colors up the way you did. Now I just put all my pattern and color paper in the clear art pin case I got from Michaels. Only one of my paper packs can't fit in there because it a hugh thick pack of pattern paper. So, I just leave it out on my little table. I have a blue art bin sortage case I put all my pens, glues and page protectors and some extra paper kits in there. It a good system I have for now, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing - might just try your way - I think it will help me with my solids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't tell you how many times I've bought paper I was sure I needed, only to find I had 2 or 3 packages of it already at home. I love the files you have for crops...what a great idea! Thanks for a great video and for inspiring me to organize my paper mess!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...