Sunday, September 16, 2012

Banners!!!

 
 
First of all, I am sorry these pictures are out of order....I had to upload them from my iphone.  I normally take pictures of all my projects, but I had forgot to take pictures of my banners that I made this weekend!!!  So while I was at the baby shower which one of the banners was for...I quickly snapped some pics to share with y'all.  The boy banner is for baby Lane.  The shower had a camp/camo theme hence the camo on a baby banner!!!  :)  I made the second pink banner for baby Lane's older sister.  Their mom is going to hang them in their rooms and since they are sharing a room, the banners needed to coordinate.  I am planning to do something totally different for my next banner! 
I used the Birthday Bash cricut cart which has some great banner shapes!  Kraft paper which is my favorite for banners!  There is nothing that doesn't go with craft paper.  I used various punches that I had for embellishments.  And stickles for shine and sparkle!!!  Get creative with your banners!  Have fun with them!
 I will have to see if it works out!  Lots and lots of layers!!! Thanks for looking! 
Michelle!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love the banners!!! The use of ribbon and all that pink is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The banners look good really neat idea. It nice to know the mother will hang up in their room. I'm sure she'll keep for them to have one day

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are brill! Funny thing - my upline's children are called Kaylee and Layne!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...