Sunday, August 12, 2012

The First of my LOs from Ckc!

As y'all know, I attended the CKC show this weekend! Had a great time, I did a crop and three classes. You never know what to expect with the classes, but overall was very happy with them this year. I had a ton of LOs half done or done. Most LOs we did in class were one page LOs but most booths had the second page for a low price or free after spending a certain dollar amount. I had time today to finish all my convention LOs, so I have tons to share! Let me share my first LO. For this layout, we cut up a accessories pack to add to the layout. Also don't forget paperclips as embellies! We also learned how to create a false photo strip. Adhere your photos to a strip of black paper, leave a little extra on the edges to create the "dots". I found it easiest to cut down the photos i wanted to use to all the same size then adhere to the black strip of paper. To add the dots to create the strip, you can use a white pen or you can use a micro hole punch. I used a white pen.
This one I really liked! Hope you enjoy!

Michelle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...