Friday, August 10, 2012

Shopping Day at CKC!!! PHOTOS ADDED!

Today was our shopping day at the CKC show.  Boy, am I beat!!!!  Walking, walking, walking.......but it was so much fun to see all the different vendors and what everyone was offering!!  My favorite find was an old little dictionary at a vintage booth....I LOVE it!!!  The pages are old and worn, just a great vintage piece! I was so surprised to find so many cool vintage pieces in this one booth, old letters, old school items, flash cards, even vintage salt and pepper shakers (to put your glitter in for your craft room!)  I plan on ripping the pages out to use as mats or accents on pages or cards.  I will take some pictures later this weekend when I unpack everything. Happy Crafting!!

Here are some photos of my book that I got!  Can you just imagine the pages and cards I can create!!!!










Michelle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...