Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My unconventional Christmas card

Let me start by explaining my Christmas card!!! My husband and I own two construction companies. One is a grading contractor and the other one,  we recycle concrete. Clear as mud, right? Basically, we deal with big trucks, backhoes, dozers, you get the picture! Every year, I special order construction cards. But after playing around with the I Dig You Stampin Up set, which is one of my favorite sets! I thought, why not make my cards this year!!! It is gonna be a big project because I send them to family and friends but also to customers! I have been designing cards and playing around, and finally have my sample card! I still have leeway in the design to use different embossing folders and a couple different aspects I can change up to do sets of 15-20 of the same and not get to bored but keeping to the same basic design. Here are two of them, I used different embossing folders and framelits on these to show some variation. What crafts are you making for Christmas?
Michelle!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love them both!!! You know the chevron is my fav!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...