Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I love pinterest!

I have been meaning to share some of my pinterest projects that I have done. I enjoy pinning, maybe even addicted! :) I even have boards that include projects from the current idea book and current holiday catalog. I have even seen boards set up by stamp sets! Check out my pinterest and follow me, I always follow back!!
Pinterest is better the more people you follow! I am honored when someone pins my work! Follow my link to my boards!
Okay, now to share a project. This is one of my favorites! Father's Day was approaching and as usual, I had no idea what to get my husband. I looked on pinterest! My husband has everything he wants and buys what he needs. I hate buying him clothes for a gift since he only wears two types of shirts, polos for work and tee shirts for off days. So what to get him??? Something with the boys would be good! I found a photo idea that I loved! The boys would wear his work boots! I loved it!!! My oldest is 12 and I had to laugh that he isn't far off from wearing his dad's shoe size! Clint wears a men's 14 and our son at 12, wears a men's size 10.5!!! Yikes! Here is the photo, I loved how it turned out! The back drop is an old barn on our farm! I think it was perfect!!!
What are some of your best pinterest finds? Favorite projects? Are you pinning only or doing as well??!!!
Michelle!!!

2 comments:

  1. I made one of these last tear for my hubs for Fathers Day too! Of course my girls are still small so his boots went up past their knees! lol.
    I'm a Pinterest addict too. It's how I start and end my computer time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!

    You need a watermark on your photos. So when you pin them and they get repinned, people will come back here to your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...