Thursday, August 9, 2012

CKC show

I am attending the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Charlotte this weekend.  I have had my tickets FOREVER!  So excited that it is finally here!!!  Today, My friend and I did a preview crop from 12-5pm.  It wasn't crowded at all which was GREAT!!!  They gave away a lot of items, lots of little freebies!  I even won a pack of paper!!!  Then we stayed for a technique workshop this evening from 6:30-9:30pm.  It was FAST paced!!  Different vendors came in and had page kits that we did, most were one page kits, with a certain technique highlighted on the page.  I did learn how to make a really cute flower tonight that I will be doing a post about! It is one that I think I will easily work into my layouts!   So easy! And so much fun!!!  I will do a post about it later and show some step by step photos!!!  A great start to a crafting weekend!!! 
Michelle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...