Monday, August 6, 2012

Baby Cards

I wanted to make some baby boy cards this weekend.  I got to use my favorite Stampin' Up set....I dig you! .  I have three boys so this stamp set gets a workout!!!  Totally cute!!!!  I have used this stamps set on scrapbook layouts, thank you cards for my sons' birthday parties....on and on...I LOVE this set!!!!
Here is an example of the set used on a scrapbooking layout!!!  They are very easy to fussy cut around!



Back to my baby card!!!
I used my Stampin' Up markers to color on the stamp....give it a little HUFF and stamped on Whispering White cardstock.  I cut out the truck using the Labels Framelits .  I love framelits!!!  In this photos you can see how I store my framelits.  I get magnetic vent covers from Lowes or Home Depot and cut them down to fit inside the pouch.  (look near the filters and vents in home improvement stores). 



I also used Bitty Banner Framelits to cut out the word baby.  The paper used is Patio Party Designer Paper which matches the new In Color colors Midnight Muse and Summer Starfruit.   

My next baby card I wanted to use the same set but mix it up a little. 



I used markers to color the stamp image again.  This time I used the Color Spritzer Tool to splatter color around my image.  This tool is really cool.  You use it with your Stampin' Up markers.  Very easy to do and a fun way to add some color!!!  The paper pack in this card is the Storytime Designer Paper .  Hope you enjoyed my two new boy baby cards...something different than the everyday baby card but I know the perfect couple that will love it!!!! 
Michelle!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love that they fit in the framelit. Another thing for me to cut out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My love for framelits is GREAT!!!! I really need to work in the heart framelits more. That might be the next set I pull out and work with! So many options!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...