Saturday, July 21, 2012

You're Amazing Teacher card



A teacher appreciation card to share!  I watch the live streaming from the Stampin' Up conference today.  They demonstrated a painting technique over embossed images (the You're Amazing sentiment is embossed in black).  Using the Aqua Painter to pick up ink off of the back of the stamp pad and coloring over the embossed image.  I love the look.  Worked great!  I see myself using this often!  This card is using the Storytime Designer Paper .  I used matching Wassabi green and Midnight Muse. 

This card looks to simple for me, I might try this again and add some more layers.  Overall, I think I like it for Teacher Appreciation week! 

1 comment:

  1. What about a versamark image on the wasabi? A little tone on tone action. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...