Saturday, July 14, 2012

Who doesn't like a little Twilight??


Can you believe the movie series is almost over??!!!  But we get one more movie!  Is it November yet?  If you aren't a Twilight fan, okay, you don't get this card.  But if you are....it is a fun card.  Twilight isn't supposed to be Oscar winning...it is supposed to be a fun story.  The books were great and the movies have been a pleasure to watch.  More than that, I think Twilight has been an opportunity for girlfriends from all over to just have a fun topic/movie/book to gab about.  Okay, Twilight talk over.....:)  I colored "Edward" with my copics.  I am not an artist but enjoy trying...aren't copics just an excuse for adults to color again??  LOL.  Lots of distressing and inking used!

3 comments:

  1. Fun card! I agree, copics are coloring for adults. Where did you get the products you used on this card. I love the trees and sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stamp is a very old stamp that I had a hard time finding...I believe this was an etsy purchase. I am sure they were available when the movie first came out but of course, I didn't buy it then! And the paper pack was a stack from DCWV which is several years old too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...