Saturday, July 14, 2012

Swim Layout

I can't believe that I have yet to use the 2011-2013 In Color Cardstock !  So I set out to use it today!  I have the matching ribbon and brads!  I love Stampin' Up, it makes a layout so easy!  I used the triple flower punch which is retired.  I love making my own embellies out of punches!  Anyway- here is what I came up with.  The cardstock colors: Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeaid, Pool Party and Wisteria Wonder scream WATER to me.  Time to use up some of those swim pictures from last summer! 
I just realized that this paper didn't photograph well....the middle paper is indeed Pool Party, such a nice light blue color that screams WATER to me.  Maybe it looks better on your screen than mine??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...