Friday, July 13, 2012

Stampin' Up Holiday Catalog is FREAKIN' AWESOME!



This card was inspired from the Stampin' Up Stampin' Success Magazine.  It is a preview for the new upcoming (August 1st) launch of the Holiday Catalog.  I used the Perfectly Preserved Bundle on this card.  Let me stop right here and say WHY I love this set!!  First of all, it is a bundle...and yes, it means if you by both you SAVE!!!  The Perfectly Preserved stamp set includes the mason jar stamp and the pear and apple stamps.  (others are included with this great set).   Oh and how can I forget the "Just for you" banner is also included in this stamp set.  Bundles include a stamp set and a set of framelits that match the stamp set.  I am SSSOOOO excited about this!  I love dies!  I love stamps that coordinate!  It makes crafting EASY PEAZY!!!!  I love it!!!  The bundle set will be available at $38.95 for clear mounted stamps or $44.95 for wood mounted set.  The stamp set will be $20.95 for clear and $28.95 for wood mount.  The framelits are $24.95 by themselves.  Save some money....and time and buy the bundle!  Okay, now for product details:
Colors used: Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Lucky Limeaid, and Cherry Cobbler
I used the Paper Doily Sizzlits L (the lucky limeaid color)
I used the Bitty Banners Framelits to cut out the "Just for You" stamp
I used the labels Collection Framelits for the Cherry Cobbler layer
The Paper- Piercing Pack - Festive was used to put the detail on the Collection layer- it will be available out of the Holiday catalog.
The final layer, the More Mustard layer used the new Fancy Fan Folder.  I love this one!  I rubbed it with some light coat of  Chocolate Chip ink.
The cardboard....is from my Stampin' Up box from my latest order! Recycling at its best!!
I hope you enjoyed this preview.  The Holiday catalog is one of my favorites!  August 1st is the date!  Feel free to ask me about any products!



1 comment:

  1. Super cute card!! Congratulations on your new blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...