Monday, July 23, 2012

Mason Jar For you CASED cards

On Saturday, Stampin' Up did a live stream from the demonstrator convention.  They had these little mason jar cards.  I LOVED them!!!  My brain was working and decided that they would be PERFECT little THANK YOU cards for my upcoming scrapbooking workshop.  I am going to display these and let everyone pick one to take with them and hopefully they will find a great use for them. Maybe as a gift tag on a bag???  Anyway....I LOVE LOVE LOVE them.  Simple but so wonderful!!!  I used the Perfectly Preserved Bundle set (stamp and matching dies!!!)  available August 1st!  I can't get enough of this set.  Okay, no more talking....PICTURES!!!! 



Cased Mason Jar cards and my antique shop find Mammy!!  I LOVE Gone with the Wind.....She is my prized item in my kitchen!  LOVE HER!!!!










1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...