Friday, July 13, 2012

Introductions.......

Hi everyone!  My name is Michelle, I am a mother of three boys.  I have been married for fifteen years.  My husband and I own two construction companies so to relax and unwind- I craft..   I love to create.   I scrapbook mostly but enjoy making the occasional card, banner, or anything else my mind can think of!!   I am a Stampin' Up Demonstrator and love their products.  But most of all, I love to talk about crafting and to share what I love!  I'm crafty!  Who knew????  I love looking at craft blogs and websites.  And I am a pinterest addict- so much inspiration and ideas in one spot!!!  Look me up....PIN AWAY!!!!  Happy crafting!

www.michellemcgraw.stampinup.net
http://pinterest.com/binkiemonster/

3 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle! You have inspired me to get back to my blog. It was severely neglected, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the link to your blog Tammy??? I would love to follow!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here you go -

    http://crafted-by-tammy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...