Saturday, July 21, 2012

happy halloween 31 card


Here is a sneak peak at the new Howlstooth & Scaringbone Designer Series Paper in the Holiday catalog.  Have I told you how much I LOVE this paper!!???  A quick card to use up some scraps!  I think this stamp set is retired.  I embossed underneath the stamp with Stampin' Emboss Powder Silver.   I have never been big on embossing with powders.  But I am finding the error in my ways.  I bought several embossing powders from a scrapbooking show.  I was thrilled to buy the "pack" of embossing powders...great!  I will have a variety of colors for all my embossing needs.  But I hated using them.  They didn't work well, didn't melt well.  Just overall annoyed me.  UNTIL...I tried the Stampin' Up brand.  Geesh...talk about a difference!! The Stampin' Up embossing powders work 200% better!!  They melt better and easily. I am in LOVE with embossing again!!! My only problem....now I need ALL of them!!!  LOL!!!   I used the Chevron Folder to dry emboss the basic grey strip.  I love chevrons!!  They are very hot right now!!  Nothing fancy but a sweet easy card for a Saturday afternoon.  Is it Halloween yet??!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...