Friday, July 27, 2012

Happy Birthday Ticket card

The new Ticket Duo Builder Punch


I wish I could say that I was brilliant enough to think of making these little tickets and placing them on a card....yeah, I CAN do that....but putting them on a string was CASED from a very talented card maker: http://runningwscissorsstamper.blogspot.com/2012/07/make-takes-youre-amazing.html - please take a moment and visit her blog!  Great ideas!!!  (just a note- the ticket builder punch in my picture looks pink on the tickets....it isn't...just trying to shield it from a glare and used a piece of pink paper laying on my workspace...LOL!!!). 
Okay so I got a free Patio Party Designer Series paper pack when I joined as a demo in June.  I had yet to use it...but did you know it uses my FAVORITE Stampin' Up color....Summer Starfruit??!!!   I knew I had to use it for this card!  I have shared my love of the new In Colors right??!!!   I used the You're Amazing Stamp set to make this card.  I love that elephant!!!!  An elephant with a hat.....animals doing people things as my sister would say....LOVE IT!!!! 
Here is my creation!!! 


Now what else can I put tiny tickets on???!!!!

Products used:

You're Amazing Stamp set
Patio Party Designer Paper pack
Ink: Midnight Muse, Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit
Markers: Raspberry Ripple and Summer Starfruit
Midnight Muse Solid paper and Whispering White Solid Paper
Silver embossing powder
Window Frames Collection Framelits with Coordinating Paper Piercing Pack- Festive

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...