Saturday, July 14, 2012

Friendship is a together thing



Ever have that card that you just are proud of when it is all done?  This would be it.  It really isn't anything crazy cool, but I just loved how it came together.  I did this card for my friend that hosted me at her house for a scrapbooking weekend of crops!  I had such a good time!  I hardly ever get to scrap with someone so it was so nice to have girl time!    I did a lot of fussy cutting on this card but it turned out the way I wanted and I got to use a Wizard of Oz stamp set that I bought and just had to have.  Hey, I found a use for it!!! 

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous design with this fun Wizard of Oz image!! I'd be proud, too! It's a wonderful friendship card!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...