Saturday, July 14, 2012

Eek Halloween card

Cards are hard for me. I think BIG from doing scrapbook pages. To make a card, I have to think in layers. I start with colors and work up from there. Sometimes, I know I want to use a certain stamp set, sometimes a certain technique. I like making cards because I am able to use scraps left over from my scrapbooking! And this is where I am at today! I did the previous layout, so time for a card!!!



I used the same set that I used earlier in the day,Spooky Bingo Bits Stamp set.  The punches are all from Stampin' Up.  Some of the basic GREAT punches are squares and circles in various shapes and sizes.  They may not be exciting but they are so useful for layers.  I also used the new Chevron embossing folder which was used for the more mustard paper cut out, which I also used the new Apothecary Accents Framelits.  Simple card to use up some scraps.  Hope you enjoyed and feel free to leave a comment!

2 comments:

  1. Michelle: Great blog! I love your halloween card. The images are great, love the distressing you did on it and the fun papers you put together...Enjoy your blog! It is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the comment!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...