Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Create Banner



Sharing my new CREATE banner for my upcoming Stampin' Up workshop.  I love making banners.  I used Perfect Pennants Bigz Die to make the banner.  I also used the Designer Rosette Bigz XL Die for the red rosette on the letter E.  I love the Rosette die!  Makes it so easy to make rosettes and I will be honest, I can't make these without it!!!  SSSHHHH, no one knows that I cheat!!!!   But I am pretty sure since they make the die to help, it's okay!!!! :) I used Polka Dot Parade Designer Paper for the banner.  This paper is so bright and cheerful!  All punches used for decoration are Stampin' Up punches.  I always think punches are so much fun!  Adding that extra BLING to any project!  Hope you enjoy my project and I hope all my workshop ladies will enjoy it and it will inspire them to CREATE beautiful projects on Saturday!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...