Saturday, July 14, 2012

Clear Block Bundle - by Stampin' Up!

Clear Block Bundle - by Stampin' Up!

I'm going to do a little something different.  There are products that I love.  I LOVE Stampin' Up clear blocks.  I loved these blocks BEFORE I was a demo.  Here's my story:  I decided that I was tired of "forgetting" what stamps I had.  So I decided that I would stamp all my stamps into a binder with categories so I could easily find what I had. (this system works great for me!!) On day one, I stamped and stamped and stamped.  I had mostly clear stamps that I need to use my blocks for.  I had ONE Stampin' Up block, the rest were cheapies that I had picked up various places.  My fingers got sore....my fingers got red!!!  The only block that felt good in my fingers, was the SU block.  I tried to get everything to fit on that block!!!  After that day, I ordered the WHOLE SU set!!!  (I even got the holder for them!! )  Since I had been stamping all day, I knew what I needed..and I needed the whole set!!  I put the binder project on hold until those blocks came in!!!  I then stamped in comfort!  No more red fingers!!!  They are truly the best blocks on the market.  I even took these blocks into my son's first grade class to stamp cards for a project.  And yes, first graders are messy!!!  They cleaned right up when I got home!  They are one of my BEST purchases from Stampin' Up!!!!

2 comments:

  1. My friend told me I needed to invest in the blocks also. So they are on my birthday wish list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I promise you won't regret!!! They are the BEST blocks on the market IMO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...